Monday, October 28, 2013

Unit Plan Canvas


      Creating my canvas started out slow but once I started to understand the website a bit more it became more fun and easy to use. While creating my canvas I have found some great videos and links that I have even learned a few things from about Ancient Egypt. I can see how this would be helpful for students to refer back to. This canvas is a briefing of what the entire unit will be on. This is important because a student needs to know what is going on in the unit before it begins. Every student has the right to know what is coming in the future.
     My unit plan is on Ancient Egypt. This will give the students the ability to not only work on art projects about Egypt but it will also allow for time for them to research and watch videos on Egypt. This lesson plan will open students up to art history, history, technology in art and hands on art projects. This lesson plan is to help students better understand Egypt. By the end of the unit they should be able to give at least three reasons as to why Egypt is important.   

No comments:

Post a Comment